Behold a Pale Horse UNREVISED

Amazon closed my account and stopped letting me sell my book Automatic Money from the Electric Car Revolution just for attempting to Lawfully publish Cooper’s book as an ex post facto punishment of the one for the publishing of the other. As I’ve written about before, Amazon doesn’t really like either book.

So, as Bill Cooper wished, it is free here. The chapter which is heavily censored is the one about the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, as I understand. You can’t get that chapter in the revised edition, and the original sells on Ebay for hundreds of dollars.

Free here though -
William-Cooper-Behold-a-Pale-Horse.pdf (16.7 MB)

Why’s it free?
(Hour of the Time #1405)

No, I am not anti-Semitic. That old trumped washed out card is for people who don’t identify as Judeo-Christian at the very least! Not that my beliefs matter, but I’m sure that’s the next bullshit to be slung my way, of many, per my story. Just nipping that in the butt - there are two Zion’s: the authentic; and those who hide behind the authentic. The real; and the bankster.

Revelation 3:9 KJV - Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

And further Bill Cooper’s own archives will attest that he renounced the UFO stuff having had a top security clearance and admitting he was intentionally lead astray to obfuscate the lighted path of his own journey of understanding. The reader should note that terrestrial craft are and were pursuant to ‘Occom’s Razor’ and should be construed as beside the point, in any case, given the context of the many writings which have and will have ended up nothing short of patently authentic. The context is of course today, recent history, the now as it relates to Big Oil, Big Energy, Big Banks, Big… everything working together behind the scenes.

Back on track: why was the one chapter edited out? Maybe the reader should read it and find out. The story of Jonathan May applies to our story (CHG) directly as well, but how could you know the context if you don’t read? And then there is also ‘Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars.’ Oh who am I kidding, this book was a best seller for good reason! Go on and read it already to find out why, then discover the many hundreds if not thousands of hours of recordings of Mr. Cooper to accompany.

Should books be burned? I hope you will agree: CENSORSHIP BAD!

Oh, and here’s the free copy of my own book: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zEtGO-IciI