WeCharg Off-Grid Mission Three Delayed, Take Heed

I lived in the Emerald City circa 2008 over in Queen Anne. I adored her and the people calling her home. I revisited there in 2018 though I had visited often prior. Something is not the same, and it looks as though it has only gotten worse. They call them 15 minute cities, aren’t they nice?

Though we are subtly encouraged to fix up an RV and hit the road, this strategy is a dead end. You must have preparations in place in order to be a man on the land, and even then the Man doesn’t want you on His land. Though there is no real authority to capitalize the M and the H, and in spite of the Supreme Law of the land rendering repugnant the policy enforcers, if you attempt to leave the city for the rural you will find there is a death by a thousand tiny permits. Even if you own the land, you are referred to as a squatter by the county and others, while death by a thousand tiny permits prevents the homestead from metamorphasizing into something with a real foundation. On our previous trajectory, we were on track for our 3rd mission ready for all the hidden fees that nobody in the city knows about.

You will need to go outside of your comfort zone in order to learn the skills you need to not only survive, but thrive. You will need to educate yourself on what is out there, what permits need to be in place, and by this method you will learn the statute is repugnant to the Law.

I have grokked the Real Estate owner’s side of the story too, don’t get me wrong…

Any case, avoid the city with your rig. Without a place to park, there is nowhere to go. If you cannot park on your own land, you are only good to go for as long as there is fuel for the RV, brakepad left for the shoe. Adjust the fantasies derived from your favorite program towards that of reality, and by and by you’ll get by.

More than anything, I feel, it is important to work together and you might also consider arming yourself with the Full Armor of God, if you should believe in such a thing. I recommend, as it was the only thing which got us through on missions one and two…

Mission three of WeCharg Off-Grid is delayed for a time as we gather our loins, but we still plan to bring you cool content in the urban. Stand by.

Matthew 7:24-27 KJV
And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: and the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it