To All Legitimately Distributed Projects

Follow this link for context of the following - https://www.facebook.com/100000753546363/videos/944878319912082

Charg Coin - CHG pioneered interoperability (the good kind). We were copied and then buried below the fold after I was approached by strange figures at my “Blockchain and AI” Meetup group in ~2016 at my workshop in Loveland, CO. One of these figures was a gal who was a prominent lobbyist for crypto in Cheyenne, Wyoming. Big Ripple person.

I am still to this day locked out of my own business Facebook groups. This is not my original Facebook account which was deleted on Feb 24, 2021 against my will. This being the same time period our power was cut U.D. by the power company called IREA, which quickly rebranded to Core Power after we caught them on film detaining me IMHO without probable cause in order to cut our power IMHO illegally (yes, the sheriff was involved). Several members of my team have a story of their own involving sabotage. How does one measure the depth of an iceberg?

This tech is inevitable, which logo you vote for with your wallet is up to you. Some of us are just trying to help.

I don’t know who Axel Vasa is. I do understand the concept of propping up straw men to poison the community well (you know, smearing yourself on purpose to make “peers” or communities look bad, aka acting), which is one reason why ad hominem is irrelevant.

SEE ALSO: Google Bard AI Projects XRP to Hit $6 if This Happens