The Colorado Canal - A Love Story

What is the wealth of a nation? Its people, surely, but for each individual to refine requires oil, coal, minerals, water, food, timber, access, a significant means to transport, secure passage therein. And as we like to say around here, “organized energy is money.” The equation of inputs and outputs is vast… infinite. A complex cacophony; a smorgasbord of public-private relationship utterly mammoth in scale and timeline.

We do have a blueprint of the future if we can study past expansionism. The giants of the past appeared as heroes to some, villains to most others. Does history not repeat? Who is John Galt, anyways?

The ‘Panama Canal’ of the continental USA was not built first; prior was the rail, intercoastal waterway, roadway, highway, and even airways. Technological capability, financing and access aside, it would have been easier before the west was won, before too many Americans would find themselves alienated by force of these growing pains. If you don’t fully understand the tectonic political pressures around little Panama, you are not alone in failing to fully comprehend the enormity of little Panama pressuring also even treacherous Colorado passes or tranquil sovereign countries alike for relief. Lynch pins.

How does one define a monolith in seeing only the toe? Big data analysis comes to mind, sort of what I’m trying to do here. A finger pointing at the moon. Aside, this does not even scratch the surface of the dynamics required behind the scenes for a new dawn of such a 100-year plan to manifest aided and abetted by 1,000 points of light. The myth of the self-made man comes to mind.

No, the scope of this project is simply a focus on the coming America Canal and the causality with slash and burn developments seemingly unfolding before our eyes as pointed to me by my personal story of displacement not unlike the Yangtze.

I hope you might enjoy this diorama yourself, it’s free to download the .zip yourself, below, and these files can be loaded into Google Earth.

MUCH MORE - https://lovelettermedia.org

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f3/Usa_edcp_relief_location_map.png

Latest Map 8.22.24 -

google earth 3.zip (348.8 KB)
House Draw Fire Scenario.kmz (911 Bytes)
House Draw Fire.kmz (739 Bytes