Analog Typescript

Analog Typescript ^^^

Over here I had recently realized I had inadvertently utilized a crude version of analog typescript that got me to thinking.

“Choose two - durability , speed, fuel economy .” That’s where I had utilized it. This is rich formatting, is it not? Well it is also a way to encode.

I utilized italics. I utilized bold. I just didn’t have my computer encode them focusing on re-purposing the rich formatting to a slightly more compressed base.

Lets now frame this thought…

The preceding character or even characters in the plural can tell us something about the momentum of our character syntax. In the video I was relying upon rotating characters to expound upon the compressibility of one character whose exact angle could contain more data.

Now I’ll simplify my abstraction -

Let us break down the character “h.” H can be capitalized, italics, bold, and bold and italics -

h = 0 degrees
h = 1degrees
h = 2 degrees
h = 5 degrees
H = 15 degrees
H = 45 degrees
H = 90 degrees
H = 180 degrees

What angle is this? ‘H’

That’s right, it’s 15 degrees.

How about this one? “h

That’s right, it’s bold and italic so 5 degrees.

Now lets expand.

h = Every Good Boy Does Fine And That’s Grand
h = Every Good Boy Does Fine And That’s Swell
h = Every Good Boy Does Fine And That’s Amazing
h = Every Good Boy Does Fine And That’s Wonderful
H = Every Bad Boy Does Poorly And That’s Awful
H = Every Bad Boy Does Poorly And That’s Bad
H = Every Bad Boy Does Poorly And That’s Deplorable
H = My Mother Said All Dogs Go to Heaven

What does this mean? h

Yes, that’s right, h means ‘Every Good Boy Does Fine And That’s Amazing’

How about H

Yes, H means ‘Every Bad Boy Does Poorly And That’s Awful’

How about a hard one. Lets try hH

Great, hH means ‘Every Good Boy Does Fine And That’s Grand,’ and ‘My Mother Said All Dogs Go to Heaven’.

We have in this way compressed 76 characters down to only 2. How’s that for compression?

Now this works great if you only pull from your dictionary, and of course if you have a large dictionary. But what if we want to expand upon this to relay a blend of two stored characters?

Well, this is where computers come in. A computer can operate not unlike Strong’s Concordance on-the-fly, picking and choosing from portions of a sentence in order to build the encoded message faster than natural language. And it will have been able to do this thanks to analog typescript.

Remember that first example? Here I’ll just show it to you again -
h = 0 degrees
h = 1degrees
h = 2 degrees
h = 5 degrees
H = 15 degrees
H = 45 degrees
H = 90 degrees
H = 180 degrees

Yes, I fooled you. We never stopped encoding the preceding.
hH not only means ‘Every Good Boy Does Fine And That’s Grand,’ and ‘My Mother Said All Dogs Go to Heaven’. It also contained the information ‘0 degrees’ and ‘180 degrees’.

Yes, it can stack. Why not?

‘Every Good Boy Does Fine And That’s Grand’, ‘0 degrees’
‘My Mother Said All Dogs Go to Heaven’, ‘180 degrees’

‘My Mother Said All Dogs Go to Heaven’, ‘180 degrees’ gives us a large string out of only one character, and an instruction derived from how many degrees our character is.

The nuance is in the instruction. One novel idea is to place our sentence on a gradient from -180 to 180 degrees. Depending upon our desired nuance, ‘My Mother Said All Dogs Go to Heaven’ could be parsed as, well, the opposite of ‘My Mother Said All Dogs Go to Heaven’. For example, ‘Your Father Didn’t Say No Cats Don’t Go From,’ ok, not the best example, and only useful as a syntax if we can make it 100% deterministic and 0% probabilistic.

This might not make so much sense until our dictionary is quite large. Or, if we would like to reduce also the size of our dictionary, we can… manufacture new sentences from the old for purposes of relaying the message with as few characters as possible and as small a dictionary as possible, using our strings, instruction, and defining properly our gradient function.

And you can even blend two (or x) sentences together with instructions for each.

And you can even have a preceding character define the following character. In this case, hH actually also means zero plus 180 = 180 degrees. Rats, bad example. A better example may have been Hh which means 47 degrees. 45 + 2 = 47.

Lets add that to our dictionary

47 degrees = ‘Any Sentence, Paragraph, or BOOK can be stored as only one character and blended with other character(s) along a gradient in order to generate a deterministic Sentence, Paragraph, or BOOK utilizing a large enough dictionary and/or robust enough instruction set.’

And yes, you can do this with entire books if your dictionary is large enough and your instruction set robust and deterministic enough.

The Bible = B, for example. Bold, italic, CAPITAL B.
The Adventures of Huckleberry Fin = H, for example. Italic, not bold, CAPITALIZED.

Remember that first example? Here I’ll just show it to you again -
h = 0 degrees
h = 1degrees
h = 2 degrees
h = 5 degrees
H = 15 degrees
H = 45 degrees
H = 90 degrees
H = 180 degrees

BH = A deterministic gradient of the Bible (all 900 pages) and Huckleberry Fin (yes, the entirety of each of these books) weighted 180 degrees Bible, 90 degrees Huckleberry Fin. 180 + 90 = 270 degrees combined. Yes, it can stack and you can even pass through our encoding scheme more than once to refine. You ever heard of tongue-in-cheek? Computer jokes are quite dry unless you speak their language! Imagine how many independent threads could modulate the same syntax under such a scheme?

It’d be like having 100,000 conversations at the same time where every conversation borrows the same character to convey a slightly different meaning! Imagine having the memory and native language to be able to see that phonebook in real-time! Only you can only see it in real-time, because our language can also be contrived on-the-fly…

“The preceding character or even characters in the plural can tell us something about the momentum of our character syntax” What did I mean by that? The context of the preceding sentence or sentences, both as it relates to natural language and computer syntax, can further compress our data.

We can also utilize a natural language chatbot like this one Distributed AI Bot Trainer in Alpha is HERE! to help us. Instead of a traditional chat bot which is a blend of probabilistic and deterministic in order to produce natural sounding artificial conversation, we can set our chat bot to 100% deterministic in order to achieve some pretty out of this world compression.

More on this, later on…