To the MANIPULATED Coin Ranking Websites - We Need Your HELP!

An update on our continued censorship:

What a year it has been since my last post! Charg has just recently upgraded to our own cross-chain mainnet which bridges together the six networks of Charg, Ethereum, MATIC, HECO, Binance, and FSN - with more to come! To see the myriad of pairs we now support, check this out - TRADE - Charg Coin (CHG) Now Listed on MANY Exchanges!

We struggle now to add any new pairs to CMC besides the centralized Mercatox Pair BTC. They will not even let us have the ETH pair that also lives on Mercatox, which has been around for several years. In spite of our growth as a platform and as a stand-alone cross-chain bridge, CMC has forced our rank further below the fold, never able to rise above about #8000 since being relegated here. And what about all these S#!tcoins that aren’t being censored? Sorry for cursing, but this just makes me feel like I am being damaged by CMC’s year-over-year and blatant censorship:

You can see this same censorship tactic used on another coin called HEX, screenshot attached. They have had the same rank of #201 for as long as I have been keeping track!

Check out the difference a little repressed information can make! Both screenshots, above and below, were taken on the same day at around the same time!

I think that CMC needs to stop censoring us, which daily damages us, so we can go about our business. I don’t think we are alone in this struggle to be treated fairly. CMC: Stop censoring us and let us have a fair chance!

So to update you on our correspondence, we added many, many new pairs. Lots of them. See this link again, if you please? TRADE - Charg Coin (CHG) Now Listed on MANY Exchanges!

And what does CMC say?

Hey CMC, are you aware there is a thing called the WayBackMachine? Check out how Charg Coin has been clearly handed the “get lost” card, year after year: Wayback Machine

STOP CENSORING THE LITTLE GUY! YOU CAN HELP US!
Reach out publicly and privately to CMC and CoinGecko (among others) to ask them to please stop financially censoring the little guys with the big ideas!

CoinMarketCap Contact Form - https://support.coinmarketcap.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
CoinGecko E-mail - [email protected]